Organize and coordinate service for 16-22 Guests in the dining room; 2 dinner seatingâs per night.
Coordinate the service and follow the direction of the Server.
Pick up large oval trays from kitchen with up to 14 appetizer courses or main courses, weighing 10 â 15 Lbs., 4.5 â 7 Kiloâs.
Responsible for all side work and other duties assigned by Management.
Work Quick Service and fast food outlets including Castaway Cay and buffets.
Use computer workstation to ring in alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (Micros system).
- Provide service for breakfast and lunch in both full service locations, fast food outlets and buffet locations, including Castaway Cay and pool decks
- Coordinate the ordering, pick-up and delivery of all food and beverage to work station and to Guests
- Partner with Servers to provide a seamless experience to the Guests
- Understand food safety programs and maintains USPH (United States Public Health) sanitation and cleanliness standards throughout work area
- Practice up-selling and suggestive selling techniques
- Follow all responsible vendor procedures for alcohol service, including actively request guests for proof of identity to verify age and have the ability and confidence to discontinue serving alcohol to specific Guests
- Responsible for all side work and other duties assigned by management
- Additional duties may be included during midnight buffet/snacks and/or deck party food and beverage service
Minimum experience and qualification requirements for position:
- Minimum one (recommend two years) year experience in the service industry in a high volume restaurant setting (100 â 150+ covers per meal period)
- Good knowledge of international wines and cocktail recipes as well as brands of alcohol
- Ship experience a plus
- Comfort in speaking to a big group (10 â 12 people), giving menu spiel as well as food and beverage recommendations
- Willingness to serve children